Thursday, February 25, 2016

Some things just make sense

Some things just make sense; like towel racks in the bathroom, curtains on the windows, and yes, paper towel holders. Then why did I purchase a used, ten year old, fifth wheel that didn't have a paper towel holder installed? Why didn't the previous owners take care of this? Sure you can shove the roll in a drawer or put it on the counter, but really, why would you take up precious storage or counter space? It's been on my "to do" list for too long. Finally, last week, I spent about three dollars to purchase the plastic holder, and today I got out the drill - the result:in less than five minutes, I had the holder installed and my paper towels are now where they belong - over the sink, in a handy place, leaving my counter tops and drawers free of their clutter. It's the small things that make me happy! What did yo do today to make your life easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment